Feng Shui Tips

Get only the best tips, news, and advice from the world of feng shui. Get a helping hand in what can be an otherwise complicated and confusing way of life (as opposed to harmonized and balanced which it should be) - feng shui!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Free Feng Shui eBook - Author Seeks Input

WellBeing-FengShui.com

Are you challenged by Feng Shui? I know I am, and I know a lot of others that are too. Feng Shui, although great, is not exactly "user friendly" and is cited as being a reason almost preventing moderisation in China!

Take a moment to have your say. I'll respond to your question personally and throw you a free copy of my ebook when its done as a thank you gift.

That's all from me.

Sam, Feng Shui Tips

(Great Feng Shui tips article being posted soon, keep an eye out!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home