Feng Shui Tips

Get only the best tips, news, and advice from the world of feng shui. Get a helping hand in what can be an otherwise complicated and confusing way of life (as opposed to harmonized and balanced which it should be) - feng shui!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bombs Rock London!

Hi,

I just wanted to pen a personal message.

Sometimes bad things happen and there's nothing you can do about it, right?

I answer the question with yes and no.

My heart goes out to those affected by the bombings in London. My best wishes go out to you all.

I think this tragedy should serve as a reminder that life is short, precious, and fleeting.

Do what you love. Find your roots. Strike a balance. Harmonize with the universe.

Never ever loose faith in yourself. You are the most precious gift in this world and I'm honoured to have spent this moment with you.

Sam, Feng Shui Tips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home